Virtual Workshop: SDLA Module 4: Board’s Role in HR
Presenter: Liebert Cassidy Whitmore
This session will teach participants how to determine the Human Resource (HR) health of their district and what areas to focus on as a board and individual governing official including:
• Identifying the board’s role in human resources.
• Recognizing HR red flags and positive indicators.
• Developing and maintaining essential HR policies.
• Covering confidentiality and legal liabilities.
• Evaluating the general manager.
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. each day
$230 CSDA Member