Join Scott Summerfield of SAE Communications for a two-part workshop focused on tips for navigating your crisis, examining real-life case studies, sharing experiences with your peers, and learning from those who have experienced crises of all types.
Part 1 of the workshop will cover:
• Communicating in a dramatically-changing environment
• Staying in front of the crisis
• Creating and implementing a strategic crisis communications plan
• Handling media inquiries
• Communicating with key internal and external audiences
• Developing easy-to-understand messaging for multiple audiences
• Managing social media
• Using video effectively
• Managing ongoing communication
Part 2 will feature breakout sessions where small groups will identify a crisis of confidence, analyze reputational/credibility challenges, craft key messages, consider all affected audiences, prepare for media interviews, and triage tactics. The session will culminate with “Ask Us Anything” where you can share questions, comments, and experiences with Scott and your workshop peers.
Two half-day sessions
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. each day
$175 CSDA Member